- Browse and conduct information searches.
- Print or save reasonable sections of the e-resource for your personal use in study, teaching or research.
- Share individual sections of an e-resource with a third party for purposes of scientific research and communication.
- Use e-resources as electronic course material by linking to them.
You may not:
- Use the e-resources for commercial purposes
- Distribute, sell or modify the e-resources, or make derivative works of it
- Systematically download the e-resources by robots or other automatic processes.
Electronic resources can be used in the University's and Tampere University Hospital's networks or remotely. All the Library's customers can use the e-resources on the Library premises. Remote access is available to researchers, staff, regular students and open university students of the University of Tampere using the Basic User Account. Also the staff of Tampere University Hospital have the right to remote access with a user name that needs to be applied for separately.